Friday 27 August 2010

Notice Notice~~ Plz Read~~!!^v^

Today I got told by AE that this blog has been forward to DOA~~
I have to make this announcement to make it clear to everyone that..........
I AM OFFICIAL SELLER FROM AE DOLL~~

BUT!!
I am HK official seller~~
Here is the HK site: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/asleep.eidolon

Opening up an official english blog was originally for Singarpore doll owners~
I'm very glad that some of them are still in touch with me~
(BTW, im going to go to TDA this year~)

However, I inform them a year ago, and AE forgot about this =P
They talked to me just now =P
I do take orders from overseas (e.g. I had orders from Malaysia), but North America have their own official sellers, to be faire, I would advise North America doll owners to order from her.

THANKS!~>V<

P.S. My name is Haru~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment